Upon joining, you will receive a ten-day point multiplier offer.
All members then receive :
- 1 point per dollar spent. Reported within 48 hours.
- Bonus points for promotions.
- 2 X points on the highest purchase made in the month of your birthday.
and the following benefits:
- WEB contests reserved to members,
- returns to store without receipt,
- between 45 and 60 days of return time, depending on the status, for all items except for sales,
- Free home delivery on purchases of $50 or more, while the minimum for non-members is $75.
In addition, members of the “Insider” category are entitled to free alterations, exclusive events and exclusive sales.
Use points at Simons
Each year in November, a Simons card is sent to the member based on this calculation:
- 10 CDN for 500 points followed by $1 CDN on the card for every 50 points.
An email invitation will also inform you of exclusive Simons contests and VIP events.
There are three types of Les Simons memberships based on the amount purchased per year:
Enthusiast: $1 to $999 CDN
Connoisseur: $1,000 to $3,999
Insider: $4,000 and up.
How do I sign up for the Simons program?
This can be done in three ways:
- request a membership card from staff and activate the account in-store or online,
- by registering online,
- by downloading the application on Google Play or in the App Store.
Do The Simons points expire?
No, as long as the account has at least one transaction every 36 months.