Our opinion on the Asuka lounge
We accessed this lounge as part of our mini-RTW in a week, before our flight to San Francisco with United.
- Review: Lufthansa Business Lounge – Boston BOS
- Review: Eventyr Lounge Copenhagen
- Review: Istanbul Turkish Airlines Business Lounge
- Review of The Plaza Premium Lounge in Kuala Lumpur
- Review: SilverKris Lounge Singapore
- Review of ANA Arrivals Lounge Tokyo Narita Airport
- Review: Osaka Kansai Asuka lounge
- Review: United Polaris Lounge San Francisco
The Asuka lounge is located in Terminal 1 (International), past security, near Gate 11.
Several airlines partner with this lounge to offer access to their business class passengers.
This is the case of United Airlines: traveling in business class, we were able to access this lounge.
This lounge is rather old. Various spaces are available, both for resting and for working:
Spaces near large windows are preferred in order to watch aircraft manoeuvres on the tarmac.
At the buffet level, there is an assortment of hot and cold dishes.
As well as some desserts:
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are also available:
And the choice is rather varied:
Of all our trip, this wasn’t really the lounge that we’ll remember. However, it “does the job” if you want a snack or a drink before your flight.