- Get up to $150 in rewards with 5% back at Amazon.ca, Whole Foods Market stores, grocery stores, and restaurants for 6 months after approval , on first $3,000 in eligible purchases††
- Earn rewards on all eligible purchases at Amazon.ca – and Whole Foods Market stores in Canada‡!
- Prime members get 2.5% back on Amazon.ca, Whole Foods Market stores, and foreign currency transactions‡.
- Not a Prime member? After the welcome offer ends, get 1.5% back on eligible purchases at Amazon.ca and Whole Foods Market stores.‡.
- Get 1% back on eligible purchases everywhere else Mastercard is accepted‡.
- Redeem for millions of items at Amazon.ca
- No annual credit card fees
‡ This is an outline of the rewards program (“program”) associated with this credit card account. To participate in the program, you must have an open Amazon.ca account in good standing and comply with the program terms and conditions. The Amazon Prime membership of the Amazon.ca account you choose to link to your credit card account will determine the number of points earned on eligible purchases. Points earned will be redeemed for an Amazon.ca gift card(s), which Amazon will upload to your Amazon.ca account. Complete terms and conditions outlining program eligibility, limitations and restrictions will be sent after your credit card account is opened. The Toronto-Dominion Bank has no obligation or liability with respect to the Amazon.ca Gift Card(s) or any component of your Amazon.ca account.
†† Limit one bonus point offer (no cash value) per new credit card account. This offer applies only to eligible purchases made within six months of opening the credit card account: (a) eating establishments and fast food outlets (merchant category code 5812 and 5814); (b) grocery stores or supermarkets (Merchant Category Code 5411); (c) on the Amazon.ca website; and (d) any Whole Foods Market physical store in Canada. For clarity, this offer is not in addition to, but rather in lieu of, the standard accrual rates of the rewards program associated with the account. Standard accrual rates will apply to purchases that are not in the above categories, as well as to purchases in the above categories after $3,000 in eligible purchases. This promotion is offered by MBNA and Amazon, and may be changed or cancelled at any time without notice.
✪ BALANCE TRANSFERS
Balance Transfers will be fulfilled in the order listed and are treated as balance transfers in accordance with your Account Agreement. The total value of balance transfers cannot exceed your authorized credit limit. If the value is greater, MBNA may send a partial payment to the named creditor/designated account. A balance transfer may not be used to pay off or down your account balance or any other balances with us (including our affiliates, which would include any member of the TD Bank Group).
** Offered by Allianz Global Risks U.S. Insurance Company (Canadian Branch). Benefit information, including terms, conditions, limitations and exclusions, is contained in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card.
This offer is only available to residents of Quebec. For residents of other provinces/territories, please click here.
Fees & Conditions
Per dollar of purchases