Would you like to know how to transfer Marriott Bonvoy points to another account? Here's the procedure.
How to transfer Marriott Bonvoy points to another account?
Marriott Bonvoy is Canada’s best-known loyalty program for free hotel nights.
Over the course of a year, if you are a couple, or friends travelling together, you might want to marge Marriott Bonvoy points into the same account for many reasons:
- Merge Marriott Bonvoy points earned with Marriott Bonvoy credit cards
- Merge Marriott Bonvoy points earned with the transfer of Membership Rewards Points to Marriott Bonvoy
- Take advantage of the option: Stay for 5, pay for 4 when redeeming Marriott Bonvoy points.
- Benefit from the higher Elite status of the other Marriott Bonvoy member
Rules to know
There are a few rules to know about transferring Marriott Bonvoy points to another account:
- There is no charge to transfer Marriott Bonvoy points from one account to another.
- Each account must have been open for at least 30 days (with account activity such as earnings or point redemptions) or 90 days without activity.
- You can transfer up to 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per calendar year.
- A member can receive up to 500,000 Marriott Bonvoy points per calendar year.
- You must transfer a minimum of 1,000 points
Transferring Marriott Bonvoy points to another account
To transfer your Marriott Bonvoy points from one account to another, simply call Marriott Bonvoy at +1-800-627-7468 and indicate:
- Your Marriott Bonvoy membership number
- Your contact information (questions may be asked about your recent account activity)
- The Marriott Bonvoy member number to which you wish to transfer your points
And that’s it! The points transfer between Marriott Bonvoy accounts is made immediately.