With this new welcome offer, earn 35,000 points with no minimum spend for the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Card.
With the RBC Avion Visa Infinite, you can earn 35,000 RBC Rewards points upon approval with no minimum spend required. This is a value of up to $750.
You can use your RBC Rewards points for travel or redeem them with other loyalty programs such as American Airlines AAdvantage, British Airways Executive Club, Cathay Pacific Asia Miles or WestJet Rewards. For example, with the current welcome offer, you can earn the equivalent of 35,000 British Airways Avios Miles or 350 WestJet Dollars.
With the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Card, you earn 1 point per dollar and 1.25 points on travel purchases.
And you’ll benefit from a wide range of insurance coverage: Trip Cancellation and Interruption Insurance, Out-of-Province/Country Emergency Medical Insurance, Rental Vehicle Collision/Loss Damage Insurance, Mobile Device Insurance.
Using RBC Rewards points
With this RBC Rewards credit card , you can:
- transfer points to British Airways Executive Club, Asia Miles, American AAdvantage, WestJet Rewards or Hudson’s Bay Rewards (between 0.5 and 3 cents per point)
- use points for flights with RBC flight chart (2 cents per point)
- use points for any travel purchase (1 cent per point)
- purchase gift cards or products (between 0.5 and 1 cent per point)
- pay with points for any purchase (0.58 cent per point)
The best use of RBC points earned with the RBC Avion Visa Infinite Card is for points transfer to partner airlines (especially during point transfer promotions such as with British Airways Executive Club or Asia Miles). That’s what we did in Australia (and were supposed to do in Japan).
Since there is no minimum spending requirement, you can apply for this card simultaneously as one of these great current offers.
For our full review of this card, check out this article.