Here are the new welcome offers for Canada's Best Business Cards offering flexible points.
Business Platinum Card® from American Express
With this great welcome offer, you can earn 80,000 bonus Membership Rewards® points when you spend $6,000 in purchases within the first three months of Cardmembership. Plus, earn an additional 20,000 bonus Membership Rewards points when you make a purchase after your 14-month Card anniversary date.
You can use your Membership Rewards points in multiple ways:
- Transfer points to frequent flyer programs (Aeroplan, British Airways Executive Club, Delta Skymiles, etc.)
- Transfer your points to hotel programs (Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy)
- Redeem points for statement credits to offset any eligible purchase charged to your Card (1,000 points = $10)
- And more!
With this Card, you also have advantages for your travels:
- Unlimited access for you and an additional traveller to more than 1,200 airport lounges across 130 countries
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Access to the Fine Hotels & Resorts program
With this Card you can maximize your cash flow with up to 55 interest free days.
Finally, the Business Platinum Card® from American Express comes with premium insurance: Car Rental Theft and Damage, $500,000 Travel Accident, Emergency medical insurance (outside the province or country), Lost or Stolen Baggage, Flight delay insurance and misdirected baggage, Hotel or motel burglary, Purchase Protection® Plan, Buyer’s Assurance® Protection Plan.
American Express® Business Gold Rewards Card®
With this great welcome offer, you can earn a welcome bonus of 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first three months of Cardmembership. Earn an additional 10,000 Membership Rewards® points when you make a purchase after your 14-month Card anniversary date.
With this Card, you can earn 1 point per dollar on all purchases. Plus earn 10,000 bonus points when you charge $20,000 in net purchases to your Card account each calendar quarter. That’s a total of up to 40,000 points every year.
You can then use your points in many ways:
- Statement credit for travel purchases
- Statement credit for all purchases
- Transfer to partner programs (Aeroplan, British Airways Executive Club, Delta Skymiles, Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors, etc.).
- Book your flight with American Express Travel at a special rate
Also, as a Cardmember, you benefit from many benefits such as up to 55 interest-free days to maximize your cash flow
Finally, you are covered with reliable insurance for your travels and purchases.
Like most American Express Cards, there is no minimum income requirement to apply for this Card.
American Express Business Edge™ Card
You can also transfer your points to airline (Aeroplan, British Airways Executive Club, etc.) and hotel (Marriott Bonvoy, Hilton Honors) partners.
Here are the details for the welcome bonus:
- You earn 45,000 Welcome Bonus points when you charge $5,000 in purchases to your Card in your first three months
- You earn 1,000 Membership Rewards points for each monthly billing period in which you spend $3,000 in purchases on your Card. This could add up to 12,000 points in a year.
With this Card, you can get 3x the points on purchases:
- Office supplies (Staples, etc.)
- Electronic (Apple, Dell, etc.)
- Eats & Drinks
Besides, you can add up to 99 supplementary cards at no cost.
If you’re planning to spend money in the next few months, now is the best time to apply for one of these offers.
To help you choose, check out these two tutorials: