Until November 10, 2020, earn 2,500 Marriott Bonvoy bonus points on each stay, with no bonus point limit.
Earn 2,500 points per stay
With the new Marriott Bonvoy promotion , you can earn:
- 2,500 bonus points on each stay with no bonus point limit
- Plus, earn a one-time bonus of 5,000 additional points after three stays
To get this, you need to:
- register for the promotion before November 10, 2020
- stay at one of 7,200 Marriott Bonvoy hotels around the world between August 13 and November 10, 2020
And you will get 2,500 bonus points on every stay. And a one-time bonus of 5,000 additional points after three stays.
Nights must have been paid and not obtained as part of points redemption.
My take on this promotion
Unlike the previous promotion (which only offered 2,000 points from your second stay), the 2,500 points offer is valid from the first stay, with no bonus point limit! And the one-time bonus of 5,000 additional points after the third stay is excellent!
We value Marriott Bonvoy points at 0.9 Canadian cents. Thus:
- 2,500 points are worth $23 .
- And 5,000 points are worth $46 .
Points that are in addition to those you usually get with your expenses in the hotel or with your Marriott Bonvoyᵐᶜ American ExpressMD Card! And this, without counting the bonus points you earn with your Marriott Bonvoy status (up to 75% with the Titanium Elite status, for example).
It’s a good promotion for those who would have many stays planned during this offer.
And to help you, I’ve compiled the complete map of Marriott Bonvoy hotels in Canada:
Check your promotions
Remember to regularly check promotions you’re eligible for!
You can find the Promotion Central in your Marriott Bonvoy account.
Marriott Bonvoy credit cards
Would you like to easily earn Marriott Bonvoy points? In Canada, there are two Marriott Bonvoy branded credit cards with generous welcome bonuses:
- The Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Card
- The Marriott Bonvoy™ Business American Express® Card: this card is accessible to the self-employed /SME (whose definition is extensive…). Find out in detail how you could get it in this article.
If you’re in a relationship, it’s possible to earn even more points by applying each for those cards. You can combine those points in one Marriott Bonvoy account!
Indeed, with Marriott Bonvoy, you can transfer up to 100,000 points per year from one account to another!