ALL / Accor Live Limitless, the new Accor Group loyalty program
This program brings together all the brands of the Accor group:
Today, Accor presented its new program: ALL for“Accor Live Limitless“.
Here is a part of the press release presenting “the contours” of the new program:
Accor today announced a radical evolution of its loyalty program, which will make it a fully integrated platform that brings together all the benefits, services and experiences offered by the Group’s ecosystem to enhance the daily lives of its customers and enable them to live, work and vibrate.
This new lifestyle loyalty program will enable the Group, as never before, to appreciate, understand and take care of its customers, to communicate with them and to reward them, by giving them access to “ALL of Accor”.
This program will allow guests to enjoy a unique and iconic selection of more than 30 hotel brands, and an unparalleled collection of bars, restaurants, nightclubs, and unforgettable experiences.
Thanks to a new application and a new website, members will now have the entire Accor universe at their fingertips.
In short, pure “Parisian marketing” for the moment!
Accor says its ALL program will meet the expectations of its members:
- Introduction of a new premium status
It must be said that the current highest status was not really interesting.
- Even more benefits, in line with the “enhanced hospitality strategy
- A totally connected world, which allows you to earn points and use them in the widest choice of hotels in the sector, and a new digital application that will provide even more unforgettable experiences in these addresses, which are true living, working and entertainment environments for guests.
So Accor announces the launch of a new application… 😆
- Partnerships and experiences: Beyond the stay, partnerships ensure that ALL is part of the daily life of its members, both at home and around the world. An in-depth study revealed the three passions shared by the most loyal members: entertainment, dining / gastronomy, and sports.
“Parisian marketing” I said? Who doesn’t love entertainment, gastronomy and sports?
To meet these “3 passions”, Accor highlights 3 major partnerships:
- With AEG (AccorHotels Arena) to integrate other high-end venues in Latin America, Asia and Europe
- … and is the world leader in sports and live entertainment with over 100 million admissions per year
- With IMG, the most loyal members of the ALL program will have access to masterclasses offered by top chefs / culinary meetings, and will be able to discover culinary festivals in London, Paris, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong or Toronto from 2020
So… apart from the name ALL, we don’t know much more about the contours of this new program! Nor on the launch date.