What is InterContinental Ambassador status?
The IHG Rewards Club loyalty program includes different levels of status, recognized through all hotels belonging to the IHG group.
However, InterContinental has its own Ambassador status, coming with the following benefits:
|Guaranteed room upgrade||Enjoy a superior room at check-in, each time you stay. A superior room is defined as one category higher than purchased.|
|Exclusive Departures and Delights||Enjoy a 4pm late check-out, as well as an up to USD20 credit toward our restaurants and bars. Mineral water and internet service are complimentary.|
|Complimentary Weekend Night||The complimentary weekend night is valid on the second night of a paid weekend stay on the Ambassador Complimentary Weekend Night Rate. Weekends may vary by region.|
|IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite Status||When you become an Ambassador, you automatically receive Platinum Elite status with IHG® Rewards Club.|
To get this status for 12 months, there are two choices:
- Buy it for $200 US
- Redeem 40,000 IHG points
Get 20,000 points
From September 2 through December 31, 2022, InterContinental is offering 20,000 points after 2 nights for those who enroll or renew their Ambassador status.
Here is the summary of the offer:
- Registration or renewal of Ambassador status between September 2 and December 31, 2022
- Two nights at an InterContinental, Kimpton or Regent hotel before January 31, 2023
- 20,000 points will be added to your account between 4 and 6 weeks after the second night
- This is in addition to the one-night weekend certificate offered when you become an Ambassador member
InterContinental and Kimpton Hotels in Canada
It could be interesting to take advantage of this promotion by staying two nights at the InterContinental Montreal hotel in order to get:
- Ambassador status for US$200 for 12 months
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum status
- 1 free Weekend night certificate
- 20,000 points
And to enjoy a “Staycation“: