Here are the new Flying Blue Promo Rewards of the Air France KLM's frequent flyer program for this month.
Flying Blue Promo Rewards of the month
You can book flight rewards at a discounted rate during the month: from 25% to 50% off depending on the itinerary and travel cabin.
Here are the September 2021 Promo Rewards (from/to Europe) to book before Sep 30, 2021:
|Montreal||Economy||Air France / KLM||25 %||Sep 1 – Feb 28 2022|
|Toronto||Economy||Air France||25 %||Sep 1 – Feb 28 2022|
|Vancouver||Economy||Air France / KLM||25 %||Sep 1 – Feb 28 2022|
|Edmonton||Economy||KLM||25 %||Sep 1 – Feb 28 2022|
|Mexico City||Economy||Air France / KLM||25 %||Sep 1 – Feb 28 2022|
|Cancun||Economy||Air France / KLM||25 %||Sep 1 – Feb 28 2022|
Earn Flying Blue Miles in Canada
Here are the American Express Membership Rewards Cards available in Canada:
The best Membership Rewards Card in Canada for earning Flying Blue Miles is the American Express Cobalt® Card, as it offers :
- 5 points per dollar for grocery, restaurant, bar, food delivery or convenience store purchases
- 3 points per dollar for streaming services
- 2 points per dollar for travel, local transportation and gas stations
- 1 point per dollar on everything else
If we translate this into Flying Blue Miles, we get:
- 3.75 Flying Blue Miles per dollar for grocery, restaurant, bar, food delivery or convenience store purchases
- 2.25 Flying Blue Miles per dollar for streaming services
- 1.5 Flying Blue Miles per dollar for travel, local transportation and gas stations
- 0.75 Flying Blue Miles per dollar for other purchases
The second method of earning Flying Blue miles in Canada is through the American Express Marriott Bonvoy Credit Cards. You can transfer your Marriott Bonvoy points into airline miles including Flying Blue at the ratio of 3 Marriott Bonvoy points = 1 mile.
And if you transfer 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points, you’ll earn 5,000 bonus miles. Thus, 60,000 Marriott Bonvoy points = 25,000 Flying Blue Miles.
The two Marriott Bonvoy Credit Cards available in Canada are:
Promo Rewards are one of the best opportunities to use Flying Blue Miles: you can either save money on economy class flights or treat yourself to Air France KLM business class at a discounted fare.