Flying Blue: Earn Miles for your Amazon purchases (France, Netherlands, Sweden)
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Log on to flyingblue.com;
- On flyingblue.com, click on the Amazon link which will redirect you to Amazon;
- Do you already have items in your Amazon shopping cart? Start by emptying your basket: only items that have been added after clicking on the link from flyingblue.com are eligible to earn Flying Blue Miles ;
- Select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your basket;
- Go to your basket and pay ;
- Be sure to follow these steps in the session you accessed via flyingblue.com. Your purchases are recorded and validated to earn Miles;
- Miles will be credited once Amazon’s 45-day return period has elapsed;
- Once your Amazon products have been shipped, you can view your pending miles in “My Miles Overview”.
You’ll earn 3 Flying Blue Miles for every euro spent on Amazon France, Amazon Netherlands or Amazon Sweden. Here’s what you need to know (and which items are excluded):
- The number of miles earned is based on the total amount spent on Amazon before fees.
- Books, gift cards, games consoles and all nicotine- or tobacco-related items purchased on Amazon are excluded from earning Miles.
I did the test for a few purchases made on Amazon France. Transactions are quickly displayed on the Flying Blue account statement, showing:
- The date of the transaction on Amazon.fr
- The number of Flying Blue Miles earned
- The date when these Flying Blue Miles will be credited to your Flying Blue account
Canada's online shopping portal
In Canada, Amazon is not (yet?) offered on the Shop for Miles online shopping portal. On the other hand, far more merchants are available than on the site dedicated to France.