Earn 80,000 points with this great welcome offer when you charge $6,000 to your Business Platinum Card® from American Express within the first three months after you join.
You can use your Membership Rewards points in many ways:
- Transfer points to airline partners (Aeroplan, British Airways Executive Club, Flying Blue, Delta Skymiles, etc.)
- Transfer points to hotel programs (Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy)
- Redeem points for statement credits to offset any eligible purchase charged to your Card (1,000 points = $10)
- And more!
With this Card, you earn 1.25 Membership Rewards points per dollar on all purchases. In addition, you have travel benefits:
- Complimentary and unlimited access for you and an additional traveller to over 1,300 airport lounges worldwide.
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Access to the Fine Hotels & Resorts program
With this Card you can maximize your cash flow with up to 55 interest free days.
Finally, the Business Platinum Card® from American Express comes with premium insurance: Car Rental Theft and Damage, $500,000 Travel Accident, Emergency medical insurance (outside the province or country), Lost or Stolen Baggage, Flight delay insurance and misdirected baggage, Hotel or motel burglary, Purchase Protection® Plan, Buyer’s Assurance® Protection Plan.
Like all American Express Canada Cards, there is no minimum income requirement.
It’s a Card I’ve had as an entrepreneur since early 2019. I get complimentary and unlimited access, for me and another person traveling with me, to airport lounges:
- Priority Pass
- Plaza Premium Lounges
- The Centurion Lounge
- Delta Sky Club (when travelling with Delta Airlines)
And it’s on this card I spend most of my out-of-categories expenses: 1.25 Membership Rewards points per dollar, points that I then transfer to the Aeroplan or Flying Blue programs!