American Express cardmembers get a lot of promotional offers. Here's a summary of the current offers!
American Express offers
American Express‘ online offers are different depending on each cardholder and type of card.
During these offers, with your purchases targeting specific retailers, it will be possible to get:
- a rebate (“Spend $100 or more and get a $30 credit”)
- Bonus points (“Spend $50 and get 1,000 bonus points”)
- a higher earning rate (“Get 4 points per dollar up to 4,000 bonus points”)
Here is a sample of online offers:
To see your offers, check your online account here.
- Sometimes it’s better to use the American Express Cobalt™ Card at a grocery or convenience store to earn 5 Membership Rewards points per dollar (e.g. Amazon.ca gift card purchase) than to use the American Express Cobalt™ Card directly at Amazon!
- Don’t spend money to get points or rebates for things you don’t need!
Here is a list of current offers and targeted cards
Promotional offers are frequent for those American Express cards:
American Express online offers are a great way to get more points and rebates.
Over a year, this can even pay back all or part of the annual fee! For example, with my American Express Cobalt™ Card alone, I’ve already earned $140 in statement credit!
That’s enough to put the $10 monthly fee into perspective!