Earn Your Wings event
During Air Canada’s “Earn Your Wings” event, Air Canada frequent flyers with Altitude status can:
- win badges
- get bonus Aeroplan miles
To play the game, it’s simple, you’ll have different some objectives.
For every 2,000 Wings, you will receive 2,000 bonus Aeroplan miles.
As part of this event, Air Canada is also wishes to reward Altitude members who hold an Aeroplan-affiliated credit card (issued by American Express, CIBC or TD).
For example, simply holding one of these cards such as the American Express® AeroplanPlus®* Gold Card will allow you to earn 50 Wings.
To play this game, you must:
- Sign up on this page with your Aeroplan membership number – you’ll get 500 Wings
- Book and travel
- Earn wings
The badges to be won
The more badges you win, the more Wings you’ll get!
And there are hundreds of badges to unlock:
- fly to a specific destination
- participation in challenges
- globetrotter badges
- 200 Wings for each take-off and 200 wings for each landing to/from certain Canadian destinations
- 400 Wings for each take-off and 400 wings for each landing to/from certain U.S./Caribbean destinations
- 1,000 Wings for each take-off and 1,000 wings for each landing to/from certain international destinations
And those who finish in the top 10 of the ranking will share 10,000,000 Aeroplan bonus miles!
750 Wings with the opening of an Aeroplan credit card
If you already have an Aeroplan-affiliated credit card you’ll get 50 Wings.
If you’re not, you can automatically get a “Credit Opening Badge” that will allow you to win 750 Wings!