Prizes offered to celebrate 50 years of magic at Walt Disney World
Aeroplan members can enter the contest from Sep 9 to Sep 29, 2021 . Registration is required on the Air Canada website here.
They have a chance to win:
- one of five Air Canada Vacations packages to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida
- Disney merchandise prize packages
- Disney gift cards valued at $500 USD each
- 50,000 Aeroplan points
Air Canada Vacations’ grand prize includes :
- round-trip flight from a major Canadian airport served by Air Canada nearest the winner’s residence to Orlando, Florida
- a five-night stay in a standard room at a Disney hotel
- Ground transportation to and from Orlando International Airport to a Walt Disney World Resort hotel
- Six-day theme parks tickets for one winner and three guests;
- a $600 USD Disney gift card for the winner
- The trip must take place between December 1, 2021, and December 31, 2022, (with some restrictions on dates).
A draw is made every week starting September 9th. Only one registration is required for the duration of the contest.
New Disney products in the Aeroplan eStore
Besides, new Disney products are being added to theAeroplan eStore.
Aeroplan Members will be able to redeem points for Disney gift cards (starting at CAD 100) or popular Disney merchandise. They can also purchase Disney items and earn Aeroplan points.
Items featured in the Aeroplan eStore catalogue include Enesco figurines, sleeping bags, Citizen watches from Disney and Swarovski figurines.
Aeroplan credit cardholders can earn Aeroplan points even faster and get more travel privileges.
You can see a comparison of the different Aeroplan credit cards available in Canada.
For example, with the American Express® Aeroplan®* Card or TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card, coming with a Buddy pass: your travel partner will receive a complimentary ticket (you just need to pay taxes).
As a bonus, you’ll be entitled to check your first bag for free. Perfect if you want to come back with a ton of memories!
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration in Florida
The Walt Disney World Resort in Florida is celebrating its 50th anniversary in style. Beginning October 1, these celebrations will last 18 months and are highly anticipated by Disney fans.
It will offer new experiences in the four theme parks of the complex, in a glittering and even more magical setting.
The expanded France pavilion at EPCOT will feature, among other things, Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, a new family attraction and a tasty new Crêperie de Paris.
Additions of non-stop flights
Air Canada offers up to 33 weekly flights between Canada and Florida, including non-stop service to Orlando from Montreal and Toronto.
Later this year, Air Canada will also offer non-stop service to Orlando from Quebec City, Ottawa and Halifax.
Aeroplan is offering a great gift to its members with this contest. These 50th-anniversary celebrations at Walt Disney World in Florida have Disney fans in a tizzy.