A Global Interactive COVID-19 Travel Regulations Map
The International Air Transport Association(IATA), located in Montreal, is the trade association for the world’s airlines.
As such, especially in this period of the COVID-19 pandemic, IATA helps airlines by providing them data on country travel regulations.
IATA has just released an interactive map to find out more about travel regulations, according to three levels:
- Totally Restrictive
- Partially Restrictive
- No regulations related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) implemented
You have to click on each country to get accurate and regularly updated information. Here is the case for France, for example:
- you may have difficulty obtaining essential products and services
- you may face strict movement restrictions and quarantines
- your insurance may not cover your travel or medical expenses
- consular services may be limited