A few times a year, StayVancouverHotels runs a promotion to boost tourism during off-peak periods. It consists of offering prepaid gift cards for stays at Vancouver hotels. The last similar promotion was last September.
This time, you must stay at least two consecutive nights in the same hotel.
So, with this promotion, you get up to $250 in prepaid Mastercard gift cards. With a two-night stay, you can get $100, $150, $200 or $250 in prepaid Mastercard, depending on the hotel.
To take advantage of this promotion, you must book your hotel on the StayVancouverHotels website. Here are the details:
- Book through StayVancouverHotels.com by selecting the promo code”Mastercard“.
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- Each night of the 2-night stay gives $50, $75, $100 or $125, for a total of $100, $150, $200 or $250.
- Three bookings maximum per person.
- The stay must be made between January 5 and April 30, 2023
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 48 hours before the check-in date.
- Gift cards will be given out at check-in.
- Reservations can be made with Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
Please note that this is a limited offer, which can be over at any time. We never know when it will end.
Here’s an example below with the Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver, which I’ve visited before. A weekend stay between February 24 and 26 costs $229 per night at the standard refundable rate. Therefore, it provides a gift card of :
- $100 for the first night
- $ 100 for the second night
For a total of $200 in prepaid gift cards, thanks to a 2-night stay of approximately $598, taxes included.
These prepaid gift cards can be used to directly deduct your hotel bill, restaurant bill or any other expense during your stay.
By the way, here are our Vancouver hotel reviews:
As we often say, please check the regular price of a room vs the promotional price.
In addition, by booking through StayVancouverHotels, take advantage of the benefits your status offers and have your points and nights credited to your stay.
I did that on my last trip to Vancouver with a similar offer. You need to contact the hotel after your booking and provide your loyalty number!