Located near Gate 53 in the international section, the National Bank Lounge allows travelers to relax and eat before their flight. It will be reopened on July 26, 2021, with some special measures given the current context related to COVID-19.
In order to meet the requirements of the health authorities, the National Bank Lounge will be able to accommodate its guests with a reduced capacity.
In addition, the premises will be cleaned more frequently, and disinfectant gel dispensers have been added.
Note also that :
- Masks must be worn by all guests aged 5 years and over;
- Meals will be served at tables, with a choice of main courses, side dishes and desserts
- Guests may order an additional portion of the meal if desired, as well as individual snacks
- Alcoholic beverages are included and served by the Lounge staff
- Non-alcoholic beverages remain available on a self-service basis
- Electronic versions of newspapers and magazines will be accessible from the PressReader platform on the guest’s mobile device
For an image tour of the National Bank lounge at YUL, check out our feature story:
How to access the National Bank lounge
- Have a boarding pass for an international flight (not for flights within Canada or to the United States)
- The boarding gate must be in the international zone (gates 50 to 68)
- Be a National Bank’s World Elite Mastercard® credit cardholder(or other airport lounge membership such as Priority Pass, LoungeKey or American Express Platinum Cards)
For the National Bank World Elite Mastercard, card simply show their credit card at the entrance to the National Bank Lounge. Indeed, the NBC credit cardholder has free and unlimited access to this Lounge, as well as a guest and up to 2 children.
All the advantages of this credit card are explained here. For example, this credit card comes with a $250 annual travel credit (including $100 for airport parking). Its comprehensive insurance coverage makes it one of the best World Elite Mastercard credit cards in Canada!
Une autre méthode est de détenir une carte de crédit offrant des accès aux salons Priority Pass ou LoungeKey (dont le Salon Banque Nationale fait partie). Par exemple :
- 6 accès annuels gratuits avec la Carte Visa Infinite Passeport Banque Scotia
- 6 accès annuels gratuits avec la Carte Visa Infinite Privilège* TDMD AéroplanMD
- 4 accès annuels gratuits avec la Carte AventuraMD CIBC Visa Infinite*
- 4 accès annuels gratuits avec la Carte Mastercard BMO Ascend World Elite
Ou bien être titulaire de la Carte de PlatineMD d’American Express ou de la Carte de Platine entrepriseMD d’American Express: chacune de ces cartes offrant un accès direct et illimité à ce salon pour le titulaire et un invité.
For more information on Canadian airport lounge access, check out our ultimate guide!
Montreal-Trudeau International Airport is expecting more traffic in the coming weeks. This encourages airport lounges to open gradually.
Do you plan to use the National Bank Lounge soon? Come to the milesopedia’s Facebook group to discuss it!