This week, I’m revisiting Aeroplan’s great travel promotion, the Milesopedia community happy hour and my plan with hotel groups in 2022.
This episode of Rewarding You was made possible by the support of HSBC Canada.
As you know, I travel a lot for Milesopedia : these last weeks, I’ve been in France, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Maldives, United States. Of course I have several credit cards in my wallet but the one I use the most abroad is the HSBC World Elite Mastercard because it has no foreign currency conversion fees. That’s a 2.5% savings for every dollar spent.
Right now, HSBC is offering a great welcome offer for this Card where you could earn over $650 worth of travel points. If you don’t have it yet, check out the offer in the description of this Podcast.
Listen to the show here:
Here are the main topics discussed during this program:
- Earn Up to 130,000 points With The HSBC World Elite Mastercard!
- TD Aeroplan Promotion: 20% Points Back on Flight Rewards, Gift cards and More!
- TD Aeroplan Offer: Up to 25,000 Aeroplan Points + bonus Buddy Pass + First-Year annual fee rebate!
- New TD Credit Card Offers: Winter 2021-2022
- Best Western: 50% off in points for free nights
- Earn a Free Hotel Night Stay with this No-Fee Card!
- How to get free Wi-Fi anywhere in the world with credit cards
- Switch Health: My experience with a COVID-19 rapid antigen test at home
- What are the different types of the FIRE movement?
- Our tips: How to enjoy life while aiming for FIRE
- Marriott Bonvoy: Elite Status Extension & Award Chart Eliminated in 2022
- The American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts Program
- Overview of the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotels Collection