In order to boost tourism in Quebec City, a $75 gift card will be offered to everyone who makes a reservation of 2 nights or more in participating establishments.
Here is the information you need to know for your stay:
- Start of the promotion: May 31st, 2021
- Dates of stay: between June 24 and October 11, 2021
- Offer applicable only in hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts and tourist residences that are members of the Quebec City Tourism Office and the Quebec City Area Hotel Association, with bookings made directly with the establishment (and not through platforms such as Expedia, Booking, etc.)
- Booking must be done 10 days before arrival
- The first night’s payment is made upon booking and is non-refundable
Here is the information you need to know about the gift card:
- The prepaid card is sent by post to the specified address 10 working days after the customer has activated the card on the Hello website. The Hello – “Profitez de Québec pour nous” space will be online on June 14. To activate the card, each user will receive a personalized link after having consented, at the time of booking, to the transmission of their details to Hello*.
- The prepaid card can only be activated starting the week of June 20, 2021 and can be used up to and including December 31, 2021.
- Limit of one prepaid card per booking, per person, for the duration of the promotion.
- The prepaid credit card cannot be used to pay for accommodation and other services offered and held by the accommodation. However, charges for the use of a spa or restaurant service may be eligible if payment is made directly to the cashier for that service.
You can make your reservation in one of the 182 participating establishments:
The Office du Tourisme de Québec was obviously inspired by what we have already seen in Ottawa or Vancouver in recent years. On this occasion, a major advertising campaign will be put forward to attract visitors.
Here are the two videos featuring international tourists who had planned to visit Quebec City: