Tourisme Montérégie is offering $100 to spend in the form of a prepaid card. You must book at least one night at the same hotel between November 21, 2022 and April 30, 2023. The list of participating hotels can be found on the Tourisme Montérégie page.
The $100 Hello Visa prepaid card can be used at participating businesses in the Montérégie region such as :
- Restaurant Chez Lionel
- Le Verger Labonté
- Cidrerie Michel Jodoin
- Ski Saint-Bruno
- Parc national des Îles-de-Boucherville
- L’Étoile Banque Nationale
Make a reservation at the accommodation in the list before December 31, 2022 (or before the offer runs out) and enjoy your stay before April 30, 2023.
- Book your stay directly with one of the 12 participating establishments
- Receive your $100 prepaid Hello card when you check in at the hotel
- Activate your prepaid Hello card on the Hello website
- Use the card at over 60 activities, businesses and restaurants
The small prints
- The stay must take place between November 21, 2022 and April 30, 2023
- 1,500 X $100 prepaid cards are available for the duration of the promotion
- It is possible that the promotion will end before April 30, 2023, if all cards are distributed
- Only one prepaid card is given, no matter how many nights you stay
- The reservation must be made directly with the hotel
- The card is only used to pay for participating activities, restaurants and shops
The opportunities for spending the $100 prepaid card are wide-ranging and you have some good savings to be had. It can also be a great holiday gift idea.
It is common to see similar promotions in other tourist destinations; recently it was in Quebec City and Richmond.
Enjoy your trip in the region!