It's a departure for Quebec-Halifax with Flair Airlines
Flair Airlines, a low cost airline in Canada, has announced the arrival of 2 direct flights from Quebec City!
Starting in early July 2023, a direct flight from Quebec City to Halifax and a direct flight from Quebec City to Edmonton with Flair will be available to travelers from Eastern Quebec.
Effective Thursday, July 6, 2023, Flair Airlines will have one-way fares for the Quebec City-Halifax flight starting at $49 including taxes and fees. This includes only one personal item weighing up to 7 kg as luggage.
The direct flights of 1h35 duration will be on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from :
- Halifax YHZ at 5:45 p.m. and arrival at 6:30 p.m. in Quebec City YQB
- Quebec City YQB at 7:15 pm and arrival at 9:50 pm in Halifax YHZ
It's a departure for Quebec City-Edmonton with Flair Airlines
Then, starting July 7, 2023, Flair Airlines will have one-way fares for the Quebec City-Edmonton flight that start at $59 including taxes and fees.
This includes only one personal item weighing up to 7 kg as luggage. Everything else, such as the choice of seats or additional luggage for example, must be purchased extra if necessary.
The direct flights of 4h35 duration will be on Mondays and Fridays from :
- Edmonton YEG at 02:45pm and arrival at 08:55 pm in Quebec City YQB
- Quebec City YQB at 9:40 p.m. and arrival at 00:15 a.m. in Edmonton YEG
Flair Airlines in Quebec
Since 2021, Flair Airlines offers direct flights from Montreal-Trudeau International Airport (YUL) to:
- Fort Lauderdale
Flair Airlines is based in Edmonton. It was founded in 2005 and operates 3 Boeing 737-800 and 23 Boeing 737 MAX 8. Six more Boeing 737 MAX 8s are expected to be added in 2023.
The ambition of this airline with humorous slogans is to reach a total fleet of 50 aircraft within 5 years.
Use Reward Points with Flair Airlines
For example, charge the expense to one of the credit cards below. Then, you will be able to refund all or part of the cost of your airfare. For example, if your Flair ticket from Quebec City to Edmonton cost $118, you can use :
- 11,800 Membership Rewards points from the American Express Cobalt® Card (or other Membership Rewards credit card)
- 11,800 RBC Rewards points from RBC Avion Visa Infinite Card (or Avion credit card)
- 11,800 Scene+ points from Scotiabank Passport™ Visa Infinite* Card (or other Scene+ credit card)
- 25,000 points (for a $125 rebate) or your $100 Annual Travel Credit HSBC World Elite® Mastercard®
There are options to reduce costs of checking in luggage, choosing a seat on board or parking at the airport. Don’t forget that you can use up to $150 in annual credits on your National Bank’s World Elite Mastercard®.