Every year, the Vancouver Hotel Destination Association (VHDA) – through the StayVancouverHotels initiative, which brings together 37 downtown hotels – offers Visa Reward Card for hotel stays. This is a good way for Vancouver to boost stays in the city, particularly with this year’s COVID-19 pandemic!
With this offer, you can get:
- a Visa Reward Card worth $75, $100 or $125 for the first night
- a Visa Reward Card worth $75, $100 or $125 for the second night of your booking
- a $50 Visa Reward Card for each and every subsequent night booked, to a maximum stay of 5 nights total!
In the end, if you stay five nights at one of the participating hotels, you could get up to $400 in Visa Reward Cards!
To benefit from this promotion, you must book your hotel on the StayVancouverHotels website. Here are the details:
- Book through StayVancouverHotels.com using promo code “Visa”.
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- The first night and second nights qualify for the full reward amount plus a $50 Visa Reward card per up to 3 subsequent nights.
- Three bookings maximum per person.
- Stay must be between now and September 15, 2020.
- Bookings are cancellable up to 48 hours before check-in date.
- Visa Reward card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- This offer is limited and may end at any time.
- Please note that hotel amenities & services may be limited. Please check with the hotel directly.
As you can see in the example below, in some cases, a night costs only $61 and provides a $100 Visa Reward Card!
If you book with StayVancouverHotels, you will not be able to take advantage of the benefits offered by one of your statutes or be credited for nights.
But this is a great deal to discover (or rediscover) Vancouver and its surroundings! Also remember that there are rebates for Air Canada, Fairmont and Avis to travel within Canada right now!
Once you get this promotion, you might consider spending two nights (including one complimentary night) at a Fairmont hotel in the area!
It would be interesting if other Destination promotion organizations in Montreal, Quebec City or Toronto were inspired by what Vancouver is doing to boost tourism in Canada!