American Express card members get a lot of promotional offers. Here's a summary of the current offers!
American Express offers
American Express’ online offers are different depending on each cardholder and type of card.
During these offers, with your purchases targeting specific retailers, it will be possible to get:
- a statement credit (“Spend $100 or more and get a $30 credit”)
- Bonus points (“Spend $50 and get 1,000 bonus points”)
- A higher-earning rate (“Get 4 points per dollar up to 4,000 bonus points”)
Here is a sample of offers:
To see your offers, check your online account here.
- sometimes it may be more interesting to use the American Express Cobalt™ Card in a grocery store or convenience store to get 5 points per dollar (example: purchase an Amazon.ca gift card ) rather than using the American Express Cobalt™ Card directly on Amazon!
- Don’t spend money to get points or rebates for things you don’t need!
Here is a list of current offers and targeted cards
|Sobeys, Metro, Long’s, Save-on-Foods, Uber Eats||Earn statement credits up to $250.|
|Spend at least $250 and Earn a $250 credit. Details|
|Spend at least $80 and Earn a $20 credit.|
|Spend at least $80 and get a $20 credit with Goodfood.|
|Spend at least $10 and be eligible to Earn a $5 credit. Up to 10 times. Details here.|
|Get 10% of total purchase as a credit. Up to $1,000 in total credits.|
|Spend at least $100 and Earn a $15 credit.||2020-09-30|
|Spend at least $250 and Earn a $50 credit.|
|Ivanhoe Cambridge. Spend at least $100 and Earn a $20 credit.|
|Spend $25 or more and Earn 500 Membership Rewards
Spend at least $20 and Earn a $5 credit. Up to twice.
Spend at least $150 and Earn a $30 credit.
|Spend at least $100 and Earn a $20 credit.|
|Spend at least $45 and Earn a $45 credit. Up to 6 times. Details|
|Spend at least $40 and Earn a $40 credit. Up to 4 times. Details|
Promotional offers are frequent for those American Express cards:
American Express online offers are a great way to get more points and rebates.
Over a year, this can even pay back all or part of the annual fee! For example, with my American Express Cobalt™ Card, I’ve already earned more than $140 in credits to my statement!
That’s enough to put the $99 annual fee into perspective!