Up to $780 in statement credits
Since April, American Express has been proactive with its Cardmembers:
- 6 months to earn an American Express Card Welcome Bonus!
- Use your Membership Rewards Points from American Express for all your purchases: 1,000 points = $10
- Platinum Cardmembers: Earn double the points on each purchase and 1,000 points = $20 for 3 months!
- Platinum Card: $200 travel credit extension
- Until August 31st, earn 5 Membership Rewards Points per dollar for food delivery!
- Until August 31st, earn 5 Marriott Bonvoy points per dollar for eligible food purchases!
- COVID-19: New American Express measures
After unveiling it a few weeks ago in an email to Business Platinum Cardmembers, these new offers are now active.
$100 Business Credit
All Business Platinum Cardmembers will be receiving a one‑time $100 statement credit following their account renewal.
- For Cardmembers with a renewal from January 1, 2020, to May 31, 2020, the statement credit will be applied to the eligible Card account within 8-12 weeks following the month of June.
- For Cardmembers with a renewal from June 1, 2020, to December 31, 2020, the statement credit will be applied to the eligible card account within 8–12 weeks of the account renewal month.
So once you pay the $499 annual fee, you’ll receive a $100 statement credit, which lowers the cost of your annual fee to $399 for the next year!
$250 statement credit with Dell Technologies
Business Platinum Cardmembers will enjoy a $250 statement credit toward their purchase with Dell Technologies.
Use your Registered Card to spend at least $250 in qualifying purchases (after taxes) online at dell.ca/amex or via a Dell Technologies Advisor at 1‑800‑296‑7154 by 27/08/2020 and earn a one‑time $250 statement credit.American Express
Before you make your purchases on Dell.ca, don’t forget to go through a shopping portal like Rakuten.ca to get cash back on your Dell.ca purchase!
Also, if you have multiple Business Platinum Cards in your household, you can cumulate the credits. Indeed, you can split your purchase by using 1-3 cards on Dell.ca website!
Up to $270 statement credits with FedEx
Business Platinum Cardmembers will enjoy up to $270 in statement credits toward their purchases with FedEx.
Use your Registered Card to make a qualifying purchase (after taxes) of at least $45 online at fedex.ca or at participating FedEx location(s) by 31/12/2020 and earn a $45 credit. You can earn a maximum of six (6) statement credits per registered Card during the offer period for a total value of up to $270.American Express
Up to $160 statement credits with Wireless Merchants
Business Platinum Cardmembers will enjoy up to $160 in statement credits toward your purchase with Wireless Merchants.
Use your Registered Card to spend at least $40 in qualifying purchases (after taxes) at participating mobile service providers in Canada by 31/12/2020 and earn a $40 credit. You can earn a maximum of four (4) statement credits per registered Card during the offer period for a total value of up to $160.American Express
Here, to get the four $40 statement credits, it is very straightforward: you just have to make four transactions of $40 each, even if you prepay your bill!
If you have purchases to make with Dell, FedEx or your wireless service provider, these are great offers from American Express!