RBC has announced a special promotion for its RBC Avion® Visa® cardholders.
RBC Friday Friend Pass Promotion - RBC Visa® Avion® Cards
Every Friday in the winter of 2022-2023, RBC Avion® Visa® cardholders can enjoy two ski tickets for the price of one.
- Go to the RBC Friday Friend Pass page
- Choose the desired ski resort
- Purchase lift tickets (online or in person, depending on the resort) with an RBC Avion® Visa® card
- Have fun with your friend!
This is valid for the following ski resorts only:
- Tremblant, Quebec
- Stoneham, Quebec
- Blue Mountain, Ontario
- Mount St.Louis Moonstone, Ontario
- Hockley Valley Resort (Ontario)
- Lake Louise, Alberta
- Nakiska, Alberta
- Kicking Horse, British Columbia
- Fernie Alpine Resort (British Columbia)
- Kimberley Alpine Resort (British Columbia)
- Grouse Mountain, British Columbia
- Panorama Mountain Resort (British Columbia)
There is also a possibility for Mont-Sainte-Anne but due to technical problems, it is closed until further notice.
Example: Tremblant Ski Resort
By clicking on the link of the ski resort on the RBC Friday Friend Pass page, the purchase procedure is indicated and it is simple. Some ski resorts prefer to sell their lift tickets on site.
For Tremblant, the purchase is done online.
Then, enter the desired Friday for two adults and proceed to payment.
An RBC Avion® Visa® card is required for payment and must be shown when picking up your tickets at the resort ticket counter.
Eligible RBC Visa® Avion® Cards
RBC Visa Avion personal and business cards are eligible.
Don’t forget about the great offer on the RBC Avion Visa Infinite card until January 31, 2023. You can earn up to 55,000 Avion points:
- 35,000 points upon approval (no minimum spend)
- 20,000 additional points when you spend $5,000 in your first 6 months
It’s a value that can reach $1,100.
Plus, as an RBC cardholder, you’ll also benefit from RBC offers. This gives you extra discounts and Avion points on your daily purchases!