American Express invites you to join a waiting list to receive the latest promotional offers.
American Express Canada will soon be making announcements related to its “Travel” credit cards. The institution encourages you to join a waiting list to be among the first to know.
We don’t think it’s going to be related to those 5 cards in particular, but rather to all the cards that are part of those 4 travel reward programs.
- Will American Express offer airport lounge access to all the “travel” card (this would be good timing with the removal of Plaza Premium lounges from Priority Pass and LoungeKey)?
- Will American Express announce that there will beno-FX fees on all of its travel cards (this would be a major announcement considering that in Canada there are only a few cards without conversion fees)?
- Will American Express announce a major partner for points and miles earning for all its “travel” cards (after all, American Express cards are increasingly accepted in Canada as in many IGA grocery stores)?
- Will it be related to travel insurance?
- Will this be a series of the same type of offers we saw in 2020($250 grocery credit, double rewards, etc.)?
- Is this the return of Shop Small like every summer?
In short, there are many possibilities! However, we are betting on the last two since they are called “promotional offers”.
We will of course keep you informed of any announcements that are made – including in our newsletter!