Air Canada's Maple Leaf Express Lounge in Terminal 1 at Toronto-Pearson
After recently opening its Signature Lounge at Toronto-Pearson YYZ Airport, Air Canada is now opening a new lounge concept: the Maple Leaf Express Lounge in Toronto.
We are delighted to welcome Air Canada and Star Alliance customers traveling to the United States to our new Maple Leaf Express Lounge. This unique space was created to enhance the overall travel experience for our branded customers and illustrates our commitment to enhancing our transborder product,” said Andrew Yiu, Air Canada’s Vice President – Products.
This Air Canada Maple Leaf Express Lounge will be available to customers:
- of the Business Class
- with certain Air Canada Altitude status (Elite 50 and up)
- Star Alliance Gold members (flying on Air Canada or United Airlines)
Air Canada has confirmed that travelers:
- with Aeroplan award tickets (business class)
- holders of certain credit cards affiliated with Aeroplan (American Express, CIBC, TD)
… will have the opportunity to access this Maple Leaf Express lounge (depending on the distinct benefits of each card).
Good news, for example, for AeroplanPlusMD* American ExpressMD Platinum cardholders (a card that allows free access to all Air Canada Maple Leaf lounges).
The Air Canada Maple Leaf Express Lounge is located near gates F84 to F99 and has a capacity of 50 customers.
It is composed:
- a self-service bar (wide selection of beverages including Canadian wines and Lavazza specialty coffees)
- free Wi-Fi service
- work and relaxation areas
New lounges like this one at Pearson Airport are appreciated.