Do you plan to fly Air Canada frequently in 2023? This promotion could help you earn 12,500 points, but be sure to sign up and read the terms and conditions carefully to see if your flights qualify.
Offer applies to reservations made between February 7 and June 7, 2023, for travel between February 7 and December 31, 2023.
Eligible flights must also be to or from Ontario, as explained in more detail below.
How the offer works
The promotion allows you to earn 5,000 bonus points after two qualifying round-trip flights, and 7,500 bonus points after your third qualifying round-trip flight.
In addition, Air Canada frequent flyers in Ontario will be pleased to learn that starting with the fourth eligible round trip flight, 2,000 bonus points will be awarded for each eligible trip completed within the dates listed.
How to qualify for the offer
This offer contains many terms and conditions so it is important to read them carefully to know how to get the bonus points:
- Valid only for reservations between February 7 at 00:01 and June 7 at 23:50 (PST).
- The trip must take place between February 7, 2023 and December 31 at 11:59 PM PST
- Registration is mandatory
- A minimum of two round trips is required
- A round trip originating in Ontario counts as 2 one-way trips
- A flight booked with Aeroplan points or Flight Pass credit does not count
- Stopovers via an Ontario airport from an airport outside Ontario do not count
- Promotion bonus points count towards daily status qualification (25K) but do not count towards Status Qualification Miles (SQM )
- Only for the following fares: Economy (Standard, Flex, Comfort, Latitude) Premium Red (lower fare and flexible), Economy Privilege (lower fare and flexible), Business Class (lower fare and flexible)
Bonus points will be paid out no later than 8 weeks after the qualifying flight.
The following flights are eligible for the offer:
- From Ontario to anywhere in Canada (including Ontario) and the United States
- From a Canadian airport (except Ontario) to Ontario
Examples of eligible flights are as follows:
- a one-way flight from the Ottawa airport to Toronto
- a single flight from Toronto to Miami
- a single flight from Montreal to Toronto
- a single flight from Quebec City to Ottawa
- a return flight from Toronto to Calgary
- a return flight from Ottawa to Los Angeles
The following flights would be ineligible, and therefore would not count toward the promotion:
- a flight from Montreal with a layover in Toronto to Vancouver (a layover in Ontario does not work)
- a single flight from San Francisco to Toronto (flight must depart from an Ontario airport only)
Example of an eligible flight that counts as one-way:
- a flight from Ottawa with a stopover in Toronto to Calgary (even if it is 2 segments)
For more details, read the terms and conditions of the offer at the bottom of this page.
We recommend that all Aeroplan members sign up for this offer; it’s a required step and you have nothing to lose. If you think you can meet the requirements to earn the bonus points, be sure to book your round-trip flights before June 7, 2023.