Terms of the offer
- This offer is not available for residents of Quebec. For residents of Quebec, please click here.
- 4 points†† for every $1 spent on eligible gas, groceries and restaurant purchases during the first 90 days, and 2 points‡ for every $1 spent on eligible gas, groceries and restaurant purchases thereafter ($5,000 annual cap on each category). 1 point‡ for every $1 spent on all other eligible purchases
- 5,000 bonus points†† after you make $500 or more in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening
- 5,000 bonus points†† once enrolled for paperless e-statements within the first 90 days of account opening
- Redeem points‡ for travel, cash back, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from participating retailers, and charitable donations
- Standard Annual Interest Rates of 19.99% on purchases, 22.99% on balance transfers✪ and access cheques, and 24.99% on cash advances
- No annual fee
Offer Value according to milesopedia
For all the credit card offers, we estimate the first year Offer Value according to:
- Value of the Cashback or Points earned with the Offer
- Value of the Benefits or travel credits earned with the Offer
- Annual fee offer (first-year rebate or not)
|Offer Value calculation
for the first-year
|Point Value||1.0 ¢|
|Welcome Offer Value||up to $100|
|Estimated Value||up to $100|
‡ These are highlights of the credit card rewards program (the ” Program “) associated with this credit card account. Points will be awarded on eligible transactions charged to your account as set out in the Program terms and conditions. You will earn two (2) points per dollar spent on eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases to a maximum annual amount of $5,000 in each category. Eligible purchases that are not eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases will earn a Base Earn Rate of one (1) point per dollar. The redemption rate for Points earned may differ depending on the redemption option chosen. Complete terms and conditions describing Program eligibility, accrual, earn limits, and redemption of Points, and other important conditions will be sent after your account is opened. Please read the terms and conditions carefully upon receipt.
†† To qualify for this offer, an applicant must be approved for the specific credit card account described in the offer. Welcome bonus of 5,000 points will be awarded if $500 in eligible Purchases are made on your Account within the first 90 days of account opening that are not subsequently rescinded, the subject of a charge back request(s) or otherwise disputed. In order to obtain a “Paperless Bonus” of 5,000 bonus points, you must enroll in online banking at www.mbna.ca and consent to Paperless Statements for the account within the first 90 days of account opening, and not subsequently rescind such enrollment throughout this period. For the double the points on gas, grocery and restaurant Purchases offer, for the first 90 days after account opening you will earn an additional 2 points/$1 spent on eligible gas, grocery and restaurant purchases (on top of the regular earn rate of 2 points/$1 spent on such purchases as indicated in the Program terms and conditions), subject to a maximum annual cap of $5,000 in each category. Please allow 8-10 weeks for the applicable bonus points to be posted to your points account. Limit one-time bonus point offer (no cash value) per new account for each bonus point offer. This offer is not available to residents of Quebec. This promotion is offered by MBNA and may be amended or cancelled at any time without notice.
✪ Balance transfers will be fulfilled in the order listed and are treated as balance transfers in accordance with your Account Agreement. The total value of balance transfers cannot exceed your authorized credit limit. If the value is greater, MBNA may send a partial payment to the named creditor/designated account. THERE WILL BE A TRANSACTION FEE EQUAL TO 1.00 % OF THE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF EACH BALANCE TRANSFER INITIATED WITH THIS APPLICATION. A MINIMUM FEE OF $7.50 WILL APPLY TO EACH BALANCE TRANSFER TRANSACTION. A balance transfer may not be used to pay off or down your account balance or any other balances with us (including our affiliates, which would include any member of the TD Bank Group).
The Toronto-Dominion Bank is the issuer of this credit card. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Sponsored advertising. MBNA is a division of The Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD) and TD is not responsible for the contents of this site including any editorials or reviews that may appear on this site. For complete information on this MBNA credit card, please click on the “Apply Now” button.