- New Choice Card from American ExpressTM Cardmembers, earn a Welcome Bonus of 10,000 Membership Rewards points when you charge $1,000 in purchases to your Card in the first 3 months of Cardmembership
- Earn 1 point for every $1 in Card purchases
- Charge an eligible purchase to your Card and redeem your Membership Rewards points for a statement credit (All eligible purchases: 1,000 points = $10 statement credit)
- With American Express Experiences and Front Of The Line®, American Express Cardmembers get access to amazing events in Canada
Fees & Conditions
We estimate the value of the welcome offer during the first year for all the credit card offers. Are taken into consideration:
- The value of cash back or points earned
- The value of the benefits or credits earned with the Card
- The annual fee value (offered or not)
|Calculation of the offer’s value in the first year|
|Value per point||1.0 ¢|
|Welcome bonus||≈ $100|
American Express is not responsible for maintaining or controlling the accuracy of the information published on this website. For full and up-to-date product information, click on the Apply now link. Terms apply.
Where can I use the Choice Card from American Express™ in Quebec or Canada?
You can use your Choice Card from American Express™ at grocery stores like Metro, Super C, Safeway, Whole Foods, your local Couche-tard or 7Eleven, your favourite gas station like Esso, Shell, Petro-Canada or any travel provider!
How many points can I earn on my Choice Card from American Express™?
You can earn 1 point per dollar on all purchases with the Choice Card from American Express™.