Get up to $1,650 in value with HSBC’s Newcomers Program*
HSBC provides offers to help Newcomers begin their successful journey in Canada while staying connected back home. Whether establishing the basics like opening a chequing account for payroll deposit, sending money back home to family, or building credit with one of HSBC’s credit cards, HSBC lets you do more with your money.
- Get up to $500 cash back** when you open a Premier chequing account (up to $400** with an Advance chequing account)
- Save up to $419 in waived monthly banking fees on eligible chequing accounts for up to 12 months**
- Get up to $649 in value1 with an HSBC World Elite® Mastercard®
- Newcomers with no Canadian credit history may be approved for an HSBC Rewards credit card (initial credit limit of $5,000 to $25,000)2 or an HSBC World Elite credit card (initial credit limit of $10,000 to $25,000)2
- FREE wire transfers to send foreign currency less than $10,000 for Premier account holders3
*Issued by HSBC Canada. Eligibility and criteria apply. Offer value is composed of multiple products.
**Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends March 31, 2023.
1 Terms and conditions apply. Offer ends February 28, 2023.
2 Your credit limit may be based on financially related information about you, including income and Total Relationship Balance with us. Offer available to New to Canada customers. Higher credit limits are subject to higher income and TRB requirements.
3 Fee for sending wire transfers valued under $10,000 CAD equivalent from HSBC Bank Canada personal accounts waived if wired currency is different from the account currency. CAD equivalent determined at the time the transfer is processed. Exchange rate applies; transfers may incur agency and/or beneficiary bank fees.
®/TM Mastercard and World Elite are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Used under license.